Ooltewah Real Estate
Buying a Home In Ooltewah
Though technically not in Chattanooga, it’s close enough to consider as part of the greater metro area. Some would say that Ooltewah is a suburb of Chattanooga.
Ooltewah is one of the fastest growing areas in Tennessee outside of Nashville due to its family friendly community and great location.
Like anywhere, there are pros and cons to the area.
Here are some things to consider if you’re thinking about looking at real estate in Ooltewah, Tennessee:
- Quiet, family friendly, lots of nice neighborhoods.
- Camridge square offers terrific restaurants, yoga, hair salon, bars, and much more.
- There are two premier golf courses in the immediate area, and two more are just a short 15 minute drive away.
- Cost of living is low.
- Safe area to live.
- Not close to downtown, about 20-25 minutes depending on traffic.
- One school seems to be better than the other as far as the building is concerned.
- Golf- Three outstanding courses within 15 minutes: Bear Trace, Champions Club, and The Honors Course.
- Great restaurants
- Cigar shop and bar – Ceniza offers a unique dining experience with a feel of authentic Cuba built right into the restaurant. Upstairs, a relaxing cigar lounge awaits.